anyway, last saturday was really exciting
though i was tied on bed for more than 10 hours after that
and gamelan was actually not so bad, but still, to consider to perform during senpai's convo might be a lil of a burden
what kind of post is this? i'm just spouting random things here
ummm, actually i thought of writing down my fandom, which had been kinda intense lately
but then, it would b awkward here... i guess it's enough to limit that to the people around me to be annoyed by that obssesion of mine, sorry.
so, what might be good? here i got some useful tips especially if it were to be fully adopted by a student aiming to be the best in what he/she is doing (that includes me). [taken from the blog of a wonderful friend of mine]
- Make sure that you get at least 85% or more from every lecture. To do this, you need a very sharp mind (from a good sleep), good notes, and critical thinking.
- Review the notes everyday for the course that meets that day meaning if Chemistry meets on Monday, you need to review Chemistry note before Monday ends). If something is not making sense, make a note, and ask the professor the next day.
- Prioritize daily – make sure you list down five things that you need to accomplish everyday, from the most important to the least important.
- Before you go to sleep, do a quick evaluation of the day.
- And, of course, make tons of du’a to Allah.
p/s: i'm having quite a BIG problem to be awake during the last lecture every tuesday... anyone, help?