Monday, March 1, 2010

negative tone again?

part of being human : we always get frustrated more often than we do not

but it seems, everything just fails me at the moment, all i got in my mind just shattered to pieces, everything's not working out as i want it to

okay, i still dangle on the hope of the result that would be out next week would turn out well to console myself now

ahhh


ok, rather than spouting out the normal question -"just why???", just HOW can i get out of this?? it's so sad it's pathetic

i'm sorry to myself, and also to how uncouth my writings do sound.


p/s: i just don't like doing house chores, and also cooking, and especially hate the mouse/rat that are ratting my house, they freak me out!


can't wait for the dvd to reach my hand~ one of the things left to please me at the moment

No comments: