Wednesday, August 12, 2009

odaijini...

seems like more and more of my friends are getting sick, it is just contagious, this sick thingy, alhamdulillah i'm already over it, hopefully to stay in health for a long time to come



as the fear of H1N1 is getting ever more greater with increasing number of cases and death, here's a reminder. be hygienic!

and also, eat more fruits, they provide you with the vitamins you need to strengthen urself, ur antibodies and all....


while my fever has recently gone out for good, my flumpool fever just go up and up!! just why are these guys so adorable? can't wait for my DVD to reach into my hands..... well, since i can't actually go witnessing their live, am just hoping this recorded one could satiate my obsession....

talking about obsession, my obsession on japanese dramas didn't seem to cool down, didn't quite believe it that i actually had watched over 70 series in less than 2 years, thtw ould bring an average of 1 whole series each week.

1 comment:

T said...

Remember H1N1 spreads by contact, and not airborne. So WASH YOUR HAND regularly, and ditch that stupid mask. Also disinfectant your workspace, doorknob, phone, and all the stuff that been touch all the time.